899895516701958
Loading...

10 Things That Happen When School Gets Over

1) Sleep-sleep-sleep-repeat. yeay! sleep all the way. No one can separate my bed and me. 2) TV. It rules my life now, I remember...

1) Sleep-sleep-sleep-repeat.
yeay! sleep all the way. No one can separate my bed and me.


2) TV.
It rules my life now, I remember all the songs of all cartoons "Ho, under the ocean into the sea".




3) Eating.
Is that a 10month old bag of olives? Its mine, give me all.


lol animated GIF
4) Laziness.
Can someone get me my slippers that lie 3 steps away from me.


lazy animated GIF

5) To Be or Not To Be.
So college now? nah, work now? Nah!


confused animated GIF


6) The Parents.
"Dad what's the time?"
"Time for you to leave my house son!"
7) Your School Sweetheart.
uhh..did I have one? oh yeah that one left me 10 days before the finals, ill find one in College, if I ever make it to college


8) Friends Moving On.
Et Tu Brute?


funny animated GIF


9) Getting Bored.
Nothing to do, nothing to do, I should open this book maybe? No! I must be losing my mind!


bored animated GIF

10) Realization.
Fuck this shit, Im going to live in a forest


whatever animated GIF




tv 5714576047078658921

Post a Comment

Home item

Trending